Sunday, June 17, 2012

oakley sport sunglasses and found her own tom

Passenger said here per person minimum of 35 round, does not include the service charge! She turned the cart to leave, I followed behind her, and said simply: shouted staring at me to go back, I am surprised to know what to do, she turned to go back: into the kind of quality. turn back half way, after the the Liuhua the park entrance, she suddenly said: Liuhua Park! is ready to Liuhua Park. to the custody of the station, the two cars custody, I went to the ticket office to buy a pair of tickets into the door and she wanted to her, and walked, and found her own tom, tom tom forward go me tight and walk, want to go,oakley sport sunglasses, but she went with to the right left, now to the left, she went to the right, in short, leave me five or six paces, I wanted to further relations between the two drag begin to walk together, she is now obvious to escape me, I will give up the idea. walking a few steps, after a bench for visitors to rest, she walked over to sit down, I went over, but I has not yet sat down to her hula body moved to a chair at one end and plastic raincoats to get the handle on the chair and the middle of a put, I think this momentum, and know that she does not allow me to close sat with her, so I stay away from her point, sitting in a chair the other end. from time to time visitors after a startling and visually, such a situation, I feel very awkward and uncomfortable, even ordinary friends and colleagues happen to meet in the park, the peer-section of the road, or in a chair sit down and talk a few words, even if the encounter is the opposite sex do not need such a pretentious so I asked: ? like? me straight,oakley radar sunglasses, stretched out his hands in front to indicate a the Footbath big circle, ah? If not they said: 'several opportunities to people,' I really want to talk about, For a few years ago, I have long been talk about 27-year-old!) to be considered - and given how many times

No comments:

Post a Comment